Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's not fair !

  It's already two months now.. Recovered from a broken heart.. And I've let it go and I believe that there is no love between me and someone who doesn't love me but I adore him. Just like automatic, 'There's no real, love in you.. Why do I keep loving you?'


  Things getting better now.. We haven't talk for a long time too. He suddenly talk to me and we're good again. No more feelings than a friend. I'm happy about it..







  But.. something's not right. I felt jealous when he accept anyone else that is in same position with me. But.. Why he can't accept me? I'm very frustrated and I don't understand.. Like.. it's not fair.


  When I'm asking the question, he looks like want to run away and give me the same reason.. PRIVACY.. It's always the same.. Why everyone else can? Why can't I? It's not fair ! It's not fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment