Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Mistake..

Assalamualaikum.........................

I am very frustrated today after I got my Math paper...
So sad...
I got C this time :'(
Huhu... All this time I have never got C or B for Math paper..
This is the first time..
And I am so shocked..

  And I'm also mad because of my foolishness.. If I didn't online on the exam days... I won't get C for math.. And now, I can't blame Facebook or anyone else.. It's my own mistake.. It's no use for blaming anyone else.. huhuu

  I'm also realized now.. After this, I won't do it again and go harder to get the best. And I'm also planning to ignore someone.. huhu, that's my bigger weakness ! I can't even focus on the exam days.. It's time to forget and look forward. 

Gambatte kudasai ne~ !

                                    
Hampehh... Tapi takde gunanya ! huhuu

No comments:

Post a Comment