Friday, August 27, 2010

Keep it or let it go..?

Assalamualaikum and hello again..


   Yesterday, I had a fight with someone that really makes me sick ! He suddenly said that I've forgot him and going on with someone else.. And he also make me cried. Huhu... It's already been many times we had fight. I really don't know what's up with him now.. 

  This time, he said he wants me to forget him. But.. I really don't know. Its already been a long time I've planned this to let him go. At first, I really mad with him because of my exam results.. Then, we're good again. Day after day, we had so many troubles and fighting, etc. 

  He hurt my heart so many times... By now, I should have been hating him so much. But.. I can't hate him although I feel that he friends with me because he's just want to use me. It's really hard to make a decision.. Should I keep him or let him go..?



No comments:

Post a Comment