Sunday, July 18, 2010

Time Flies So Fast..

Day after day..
  The time flies so fast..
     1 minute like a second..
         1 hour like a minute..
            1 day like a hour..
               1 month like a day..
                  1 year like a month!


Time is like gold..
  We can't turn back..
    We must use the time wisely..
        There's no forward to turn back..
          It's too late..


I tried to use my time wisely..
  Keep wandering and wandering..
    But clock keeps ticking and ticking..
      Oh dear..
          I've wasted my time!


Day after day..
  We're getting older and older..
     Why is it so fast?
        It felt like just a while!


Well,
  Time is gold!






     Ps.. Hehe,, I made it for the first time! I really don't know much.. That's just for fun! hehehe... I'll try my best to fix it more better!

No comments:

Post a Comment