Sunday, June 20, 2010

School..

Argh!!

  School starts tomorrow! I felt very anxious of going to the school tomorrow! The clock is ticking so quickly! 2 weeks of holidays.. So fast.. 2 weeks holidays like 2 days of holidays! Gahhhhhh! I really do not want to go to the school! I'm not ready to see my results and someone who makes my life miserable.I've already know my results.And it's so sad! My results for this mid-year exam are already very-very down! I'm ashamed of my self and my friends.. Staying in KRK class are so challenging! There are so many smart students in that class until I can't beat them in exams! Huhuu.. I'm not smart like them.. But it's okay.. I've a reason because I was sick and depressed on that days...

 And lastly, Him.. I'm really scared and not ready to meet him again.I hope I won't have any feelings on him anymore.I really don't want to make myself hurt again because of him.I'm fully give up and already strict on him.I believe he won't love me although I gave all my love to him.Love cannot be force.And I've been hurt so many times.But I kept staying on him.I really don't know why.. And now,I'm going to throw him away.Start a new life.I can't stand anymore for being hurt and ashamed because of him!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment