Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Am I Going Or Not?

Good morning and Assalamualaikum...


       I woke up very early this morning.. (Rajin kan?!) My mother woke me up first at 6.05 a.m then, I sleep again and my mom woke me up again at 6.45 a.m. She woke me up early in the morning because she wants me to do Subuh prayer. (Huhu, jarang solat subuh.. hehe) I usually woke up at 8.30 a.m or something. (D'oh, my english sudah teruk!)

     Hmm, about the post that I've posted in a few days ago, it still haven't confirmed yet. Arghhhh! I'm really confused now. First, my mom said, it's confirmed. Then, she said, she don't know and still haven't confirmed yet. (Apa ni?!) I really don't know laa.. Kalau tak jadi, buang mase je bersedih-sedih sampai posting2, buat goodbye party and bagi surat kat M. Huhuhu =,=' . 

   Tapi kalau tak jadi, ok la tu.. huhu :) . Coz I don't want to leave SMKPG



     

No comments:

Post a Comment